I have written on everything from seeing Halloween through the eyes of a loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease to using pop culture and current events for blog topic inspiration.
Here’s how I work:
First, I talk with you to get a feel for your voice, what inspires you, and how you want to own the writing process. Then we talk topics. For each topic we come up with, I pinpoint the most fascinating aspects and what will connect best with your audience. Finally, I work my magic creating content that you LOVE.
Here are some selected samples of work I have done for clients:
- The Business of the Brain on the Internet: The Science Behind Scarcity (Picked up by the Huffington Post)
- Finding your Niche: The Difference Between Adaptation and Extinction for your Business
- Clients are Like Cabs
- What can Donald Trump Teach Us about Marketing?
- Ditch Those Body Insecurities
- The FMI Farms Experience: Anything BUT Status Quo
- Brain Engagement: The Mental Side of Falls Prevention
- Get Up! Get Out! Get Safe Everywhere
Want to see more great content? Checkout my blog.
Not bad, huh?